inquiryInquiry form for Express Bus reservation only
- Inquiry form for Express Bus reservation only
A courtesy bus will be provided from the Sapporo and Chitose area.
When using the shuttle bus,
please contact the hotel
you will be staying at least
5 days prior to your stay,
*Reservation deadlines differ depending on the bus.
Applying through this form does not mean
that your reservation is complete.
We will contact you to notify you of the completion
of your reservation at a later date.
If you're in a hurry,
contact me at.
- ※Please note that you may not be able to board the bus if you do not have a reservation.We thank you for your understanding.
- ※No boarding after hours.
- ※Arrival times may be delayed
- ※Bus reservations cannot be made unless you have already made a reservation for your stay.
- ※It is not possible to get on and off at bus stops other than the one reserved.
- Operated by Tsuruga Travel Service
Items marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
*Refrain from using half-width kana characters, as this may be garbled.
If you are foreigner, please click here.
The personal information you have entered will be used to respond to your inquiries
and will be managed strictly within the Tsuruga Group.
- (1) The hotel handles personal information from guests in accordance with law and regulations.
(2) Personal information (name, address, telephone number, email address, workplace or company name, nationality, and passport number for international guests, as well as any requests regarding food or other services) of our guests shall be used for the following purposes.
1) To provide services such as accommodation and meals
2) To contact guests to confirm reservations, etc.
3) To improve the quality of our services
4) To provide information on accommodation plans for future stays
5) In accordance with laws and regulations, we will only notify guests who wish to be notified of 4).
(3) Personal information of our guests will not be provided to a third party except in the following cases.
1) When the guest requests we do so, such as when making reservations at another tourist facility
2) When it is necessary to report to the travel agency used by the guest
3) When it is difficult to obtain consent from the guest, such as when emergency treatment of an injury or illness is required
4) When the hotel outsources part of its business to a partner company
5) When information must be provided under the law
(4) The personal information of guests shall be managed safely in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other relevant laws and regulations.
1) Personal information is managed using appropriate safeguarding methods to prevent leaks.
2) Hotel employees are trained in relevant manuals and manage information in a responsible manner.
3) We will enter into a confidentiality contract with the companies that we outsource our work to ensure safety measures are put in place.
(5) Suspension of use and revisions
1) When we receive a request for disclosure of registered personal information from the guest themselves, we will disclose such information without delay. If we are unable to disclose the information, we will provide a thorough explanation.
2) When we receive a request to suspend use of personal information from a guest, we will respond without delay once any debts have been settled and within the scope of the law.