TOP > Guest Rooms
Guest Rooms *Non Smoking Room
Guest rooms are warmly appointed and spaciously designed so that your stay in the Lake Akan area is guaranteed to be as pleasant and relaxing as possible. There are "BEKKAN", "RERA", "KOMOREBI", "SHIORI" and "HONKAN" categories please choose you like the best.
*All of our guestrooms are non-smoking style. If you want to smoke, please go to the smoking booth on 1st floor in our hotel.
- All of BEKKAN rooms have been renovated on May 2015. There are spacious and luxury premium rooms that you can enjoy the magnificent view.
- RERA means "WIND" in Ainu which is Hokkaido’s indigenous people and all of RERA rooms are featured their unique patterns.
- SHIORI has only one type of spacious Japanese style room.Please enjoy the relax time or chat with friends sit on SHIORI's Tatami mat.
- KOMOREBI means the sunlight filtering through trees in Japanese. We have renovated them on July 2017.All the room types of KOMOREBI had set twin bed and Tatami mat .Please enjoy the moden Japanese living style in here.
- HONKAN has standard Japanese style rooms and single rooms. The view of all rooms are town view but you can enjoy the public hot springs and tasty meals by the best price.